- Trusts – Revocable, Testamentary, Minors
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Trust Funding
- Appointment of Trustees
- Designation of Beneficiary
- Advice in the administration of trusts and estates
- Commercial and Residential real property matters
- Real property acquisitions/dispositions
- Construction contract creation and dispute resolution
- Landlord / Tenant matters
- Commercial and Residential leasing
- Property management
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA) issues
- Quiet Title Actions
- Eminent Domain Proceedings
- Business contracts
- Real estate contracts (purchase, sale, leases)
- Homeowner Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Construction contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Formation of LLC, S Corp or C Corp and other business entities
- Provide ongoing assistance in record keeping and formalities of the corporation to help minimize the risks of creditors “piercing the corporate veil”
- Drafting and reviewing employment and profit sharing agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee nondisclosure agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee and director non-competition agreements
- Drafting and reviewing supplier contracts and sales contracts
- Amendment and Restatement of CC&Rs and Bylaws
- Revision and compliance of Rules
- Assistance with issues related to compliance by the HOA or Homeowners
- Practical problem solving
- General Counsel representation
- Lodging of Will
- Initial Petition
- Appointment of Executor or Administrator
- Marshal the assets of the deceased
- Asset inventory and appraisal
- Notice to Creditors
- Notice to Beneficiaries
- Final Report and Distribution
- Revocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Irrevocable Trusts Designed with Long Term Care
- Public Benefits in Mind
- Trusts for Special Needs Children and Others with Disabilities
- Trusts to Obtain and Preserve Medi-Cal or SSI
- Benefits After Personal Injury Awards
- Workers Compensation Claims
Great attorney and person
“Joe Hudack assisted my sister and me with our mother’s estate. There were many circumstances that needed to be addressed and Joe offered us excellent guidance on how to resolve issues in a diplomatic manner. He provided expert legal advice regarding my mother’s estate. My sister and I found Joe to knowledgeable, trustworthy, and easy to communicate with. Not only is Joe an excellent attorney he is a great person.”
“We talked about Estate Planning for years but did not proceed because it seemed so overwhelming. Earlier this year, our financial planner suggested we needed to execute our estate plan, so he recommended Joe Hudack of Hudack Law to handle our estate plan. It was a very pleasant experience working with Joe. He put us at ease by walking through the process, what to expect, and answered all of our questions. Joe is very professional, communicates very complex topics in a layman’s manner, and met every milestone he committed to meet along the way. We recommend Hudack Law for your estate planning needs.”
“I wanted to personally thank you for your assistance in this matter. The confidence you instill is much needed at this time as we have a lot of plates in the air spinning and knowing that this one is safe will allow us to move forward on other things comfortably.”
“I can’t thank you enough for the service you provide on our real estate acquisition. We could not have accomplished this without your help and guidance. We also thank you for your fairness in the billing. We are very appreciative. Also, I wanted to tell you, after looking over the Estate Planning Portfolio you provided to us, I’ve never seen anything so professional and so well prepared. We feel fortunate to have you as counsel and a friend.”
Joe is a seasoned real estate professional, who is one of only a small group that can creatively structure a deal when it appears there is no solution. This statement covers his ability to restructure leases at improved rents for a tenant, as well as creatively reaching a solution to terminate unproductive leases.
I’ve known Joe since 1996 and consider him an expert in corporate real estate transactions. He is honest, reliable and has an impeccable moral character.
Joe is a quick study that is results-driven. He is not the type to make a career out of analyzing something for a long time. Joe always produced a large volume of quality deals. He was a great resource for me while I worked with him at Wal-Mart in their real estate department.
Joseph’s work can be relied upon to be with proper knowledge, detail, good communication, and integrity.
Finding myself in need of an attorney who could help me finalize some estate trust planning, I asked a close friend and city councilman if he might recommend a good lawyer to assist me. He recommended Joseph Hudack, an attorney he knew to be knowledgeable, extremely thorough, and one who provided fair and “reasonable fees. Now that the projects have been completed with Mr. Hudack leading me through the entire procedure, I can only express my appreciation for the following truth – Joe Hudack proved everything that my friend had stated in his recommendation to be true. I would join in making such a recommendation to others in search of a true professional. Great value from a thorough, knowledgeable and ethical legal professional.
Joe is a senior commercial real estate negotiator. His expertise not only ranges from real estate portfolio management but can handle complicated lease terminations in the most difficult markets.
Having known Joe for over 10 years now, I can confidently say that he is a man of integrity and a true real estate professional. I enjoyed working with him and, during our time together at Walmart, knew him to be an exemplary Walmart associate, one who embodied the company’s culture in word and deed.
Having known Joe for the past 13 years, I can say without a doubt that he is the “go-to” person for getting things done. Joe’s professional approach to all of his deals as well as his market and investment knowledge makes working with Joe a great pleasure.
I listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way I can. I know that each transaction is different, and there are no cookie-cutter deals. I will work hard and keep you informed of each and every event and action that I take on your behalf. Read More Attorneys.