Take advantage of our more than 30 years of experience in real estate and business ownerships. We base our smart, sensible, and affordable solutions to your legal needs on first-hand knowledge.
We have the experience, diligence, and skill required for the ever-changing legal environment. You’ll have the most current information about the laws affecting your personal and professional decisions.
As part of your team, we value your trust in our ability to take care of your legal needs. That’s why we offer top notch legal support. Not only do we fight for you, but we do it with understanding, integrity, and personal service that makes you feel like a valuable part of the family.
Our attorneys bring to the table impeccable knowledge of real estate, business, and estate planning law along with the desire to help you with your legal matters. We take the time to listen to you so that we understand what you need and can develop the most effective solutions for you.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our clients and that their legal needs are met, taken care of, and exceeded. We offer high-quality legal work and personal client service. We’re committed to providing you with top notch legal support.
Our firm specializes in helping individuals, corporations and small businesses with all their legal needs. Because we are well versed in business law (some of us even have our own small businesses on the side) we know exactly what it takes to help you in all your personal and business endeavors.
- Trusts – Revocable, Testamentary, Minors
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Trust Funding
- Appointment of Trustees
- Designation of Beneficiary
- Advice in the administration of trusts and estates
- Commercial and Residential real property matters
- Real property acquisitions/dispositions
- Construction contract creation and dispute resolution
- Landlord / Tenant matters
- Commercial and Residential leasing
- Property management
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA) issues
- Quiet Title Actions
- Eminent Domain Proceedings
- Business contracts
- Real estate contracts (purchase, sale, leases)
- Homeowner Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Construction contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Formation of LLC, S Corp or C Corp and other business entities
- Provide ongoing assistance in record keeping and formalities of the corporation to help minimize the risks of creditors “piercing the corporate veil”
- Drafting and reviewing employment and profit sharing agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee nondisclosure agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee and director non-competition agreements
- Drafting and reviewing supplier contracts and sales contracts
- Amendment and Restatement of CC&Rs and Bylaws
- Revision and compliance of Rules
- Assistance with issues related to compliance by the HOA or Homeowners
- Practical problem solving
- General Counsel representation
- Lodging of Will
- Initial Petition
- Appointment of Executor or Administrator
- Marshal the assets of the deceased
- Asset inventory and appraisal
- Notice to Creditors
- Notice to Beneficiaries
- Final Report and Distribution
Joe is a seasoned real estate professional, who is one of only a small group that has the ability to creatively structure a deal when it appears there is no solution. This statement covers his ability to restructure leases at improved rents for a tenant, as well as creatively reaching a solution to terminate unproductive leases.
I’ve known Joe since 1996 and consider him an expert in corporate real estate transactions. He is honest, reliable and has impeccable moral character.
Joe is a quick study that is results driven. He is not the type to make a career out of analyzing something for a long time. Joe always produced a large volume of quality deals. He was a great resource for me while I worked with him at Wal-Mart in their real estate department.
Joseph’s work can be relied upon to be with proper knowledge, detail, good communication and integrity.
Finding myself in need of an attorney who could help me finalize some estate trust planning, I asked a close friend and city councilman if he might recommend a good lawyer to assist me. He recommended Joseph Hudack, an attorney he knew to be knowledgeable, extremely thorough, and one who provided fair and “reasonable fees. Now that the projects have been completed with Mr. Hudack leading me through the entire procedure, I can only express my appreciation for the following truth – Joe Hudack proved everything that my friend had stated in his recommendation to be true. I would join in making such a recommendation to others in search of a true professional. Great value from a thorough, knowledgeable and ethical legal professional.
Joe is a senior commercial real estate negotiator. His expertise not only ranges from real estate portfolio management, but can handle complicated lease terminations in the most difficult markets.
I listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way I can. I know that each transaction is different, and there are no cookie-cutter deals. I will work hard and keep you informed of each and every event and action that I take on your behalf. Read More