Take advantage of our more than 30 years of experience in real estate and business ownerships. We base our smart, sensible, and affordable solutions to your legal needs on first-hand knowledge.
We have the experience, diligence, and skill required for the ever-changing legal environment. You’ll have the most current information about the laws affecting your personal and professional decisions.
As part of your team, we value your trust in our ability to take care of your legal needs. That’s why we offer top notch legal support. Not only do we fight for you, but we do it with understanding, integrity, and personal service that makes you feel like a valuable part of the family.
Our attorneys bring to the table impeccable knowledge of real estate, business, and estate planning law along with the desire to help you with your legal matters. We take the time to listen to you so that we understand what you need and can develop the most effective solutions for you.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our clients and that their legal needs are met, taken care of, and exceeded. We offer high-quality legal work and personal client service. We’re committed to providing you with top notch legal support.
Our firm specializes in helping individuals, corporations and small businesses with all their legal needs. Because we are well versed in business law (some of us even have our own small businesses on the side) we know exactly what it takes to help you in all your personal and business endeavors.
- Trusts – Revocable, Testamentary, Minors
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Trust Funding
- Appointment of Trustees
- Designation of Beneficiary
- Advice in the administration of trusts and estates
- Commercial and Residential real property matters
- Real property acquisitions/dispositions
- Construction contract creation and dispute resolution
- Landlord / Tenant matters
- Commercial and Residential leasing
- Property management
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA) issues
- Quiet Title Actions
- Eminent Domain Proceedings
- Business contracts
- Real estate contracts (purchase, sale, leases)
- Homeowner Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Construction contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Formation of LLC, S Corp or C Corp and other business entities
- Provide ongoing assistance in record keeping and formalities of the corporation to help minimize the risks of creditors “piercing the corporate veil”
- Drafting and reviewing employment and profit sharing agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee nondisclosure agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employee and director non-competition agreements
- Drafting and reviewing supplier contracts and sales contracts
- Amendment and Restatement of CC&Rs and Bylaws
- Revision and compliance of Rules
- Assistance with issues related to compliance by the HOA or Homeowners
- Practical problem solving
- General Counsel representation
- Lodging of Will
- Initial Petition
- Appointment of Executor or Administrator
- Marshal the assets of the deceased
- Asset inventory and appraisal
- Notice to Creditors
- Notice to Beneficiaries
- Final Report and Distribution
- Revocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Irrevocable Trusts Designed with Long Term Care
- Public Benefits in Mind
- Trusts for Special Needs Children and Others with Disabilities
- Trusts to Obtain and Preserve Medi-Cal or SSI
- Benefits After Personal Injury Awards
- Workers Compensation Claims
“I wanted to personally thank you for your assistance in this matter. The confidence you instill is much needed at this time as we have a lot of plates in the air spinning and knowing that this one is safe will allow us to move forward on other things comfortably.”
“I can’t thank you enough for the service you provide on our real estate acquisition. We could not have accomplished this without your help and guidance. We also thank you for your fairness in the billing. We are very appreciative. Also, I wanted to tell you, after looking over the Estate Planning Portfolio you provided to us, I’ve never seen anything so professional and so well prepared. We feel fortunate to have you as counsel and a friend.”
Joe is a seasoned real estate professional, who is one of only a small group that can creatively structure a deal when it appears there is no solution. This statement covers his ability to restructure leases at improved rents for a tenant, as well as creatively reaching a solution to terminate unproductive leases.
I’ve known Joe since 1996 and consider him an expert in corporate real estate transactions. He is honest, reliable and has an impeccable moral character.
Joe is a quick study that is results-driven. He is not the type to make a career out of analyzing something for a long time. Joe always produced a large volume of quality deals. He was a great resource for me while I worked with him at Wal-Mart in their real estate department.
Joseph’s work can be relied upon to be with proper knowledge, detail, good communication, and integrity.
I listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way I can. I know that each transaction is different, and there are no cookie-cutter deals. I will work hard and keep you informed of each and every event and action that I take on your behalf. Read More Attorneys.